Lavender essential oil has been popular for promoting healthy skin for many years. It has a pleasing scent and it has antibacterial, antifungal properties and is so gentle, it can be used with infants. Unlike other essential oils that must be diluted in a carrier oil such as almond or apricot before applying to the [...]Read More...
- Stay Healthy – Exercise With Friends
- Composition of Grapeseed Oil
- What Is RBD In The Processing of Essential Oils
- Health Benefits of Gamma Linolenic Acid or GLA
- Health Benefits Of Evening Primrose Oil For Women
- What Is Coconut Oil And Its Benefits
- What is Ylang Ylang Oil
- What Are the Health Benefits of Rosemary Oil?
- How To Use Lavender Essential Oil for Healthy Skin
- Natural Benefits of Cypress Oil